Thursday, November 16, 2017

Brrr....


Good morning!
I am the hostess over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week 
and I have a really fun challenge.
A Recipe challenge.

Challenge #377 - Recipe
1 Bow
2 colors
3 snowflakes.

I love these kinds of challenges but have to be honest, that I struggled with this one. Hopefully this clean and simple design still does some justice for this challenge. I would like to try it again when my mojo is flowing better and share the results of that one with you too.

The red and purple colors were chosen because while out shopping today, I saw someone with a shirt this color. The snowflakes have Wink of Stella on them, wish you could actually see it as it adds a little pop to the them. Everything you see here is from Stampin' Up.

Wishing you an amazing day! Thanks for sharing in this card and please come and join us for our latest challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the awesome challenge this week girl....I love that embossing folder! Pretty card xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete