Thursday, October 5, 2017

Thanks to Your Kindness...


Hello, friends! Have you had a good week? My week so far has mostly week wonderful. I had a visit from a friend, saw one friend briefly and was able to skype with Lori. This weekend is Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada and I would like to take the time to thank everyone who supports my blog and me in my life's journey.  My life is so blessed with all of my family and friends.

Thank you so much for joining me today, for my brand new DT card for 4 Crafty Chicks.  A big hello and welcome to our Hen House Natalie (Crafty Natalie's Blog). Natalie is our Guest Designer for the month of October.  Our hostess this week is Leanne from Banking on Crafts. For Challenge #371 she would like us to create an Easel card.

My card above is a first for me. It is called a Twisted Easel card and was really a blast to make. My only frustration was it took me 3 times to not glue the first layer all the way done, only half is glued down so you can do the twist.  It is a fun challenge and had me thinking out of the box. Love challenges like this.

Items used: The pattern paper that was used is from Just Dreamy 2 by Christy Lyle & Zoe Peam  "My Love". All of the other paper/pattern paper/embossing folders are from Stampin' Up. The dies are from Stampin Up Framelit circle collection, Gina Marie's Stitched Star dies, Poppy Stamps Small Garden Sprigs and a bird punch from Stampin Up.

Please come and join us, we would really like to see your inspiration.

Have an amazing day! Smiles and hugs are coming your way.



2 comments:

  1. Well sounds like you've had some great visitors and people around you this past bit. I love the easel card, you made it wonderful, glad you tried the twist and a new technique, way to go! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you've had a good bunch of people visiting!! Thanks for Skyping with me the other day - was awesome to see your gorgeous face :) Your card is beautiful - LOVE the twist in it! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete