Thursday, August 31, 2017

Hello Friend, Grateful for you...

 Picture below is the inside of the card

Hello my friends! Time sure is flying by. This is the last long weekend before our daughter/son goes to school. Our oldest one started school on Monday.

We have a fantastic challenge for you at Creative Knockouts this week. Kelly would like to see you Finish the Insides of your cards for Challenge #209. Excellent challenge for me because I just don't seem to do it enough.  I would love to thank our sponsor for this week from All Dressed Up. They let me use the image called  Follow Your Dream. It was fun to color it up. 

My husband and I went hot air ballooning once and it was fantastic. The landing was a little scary but over all it was worth the champagne at the end.

Prize: 2 Images
https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps

Please come and join us at Creative Knockouts. We would totally love to see you and your inspiration.

Have an amazing day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Tamie! It's just as gorgeous on the inside, I love it!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete