Thursday, August 3, 2017

Furry Friends


I am back with my second post for today! I am excited to share this cute fun card with you; it is for Creative Knockouts. We are on challenge #205 and Kelly would love to see some FURRY FRIENDS!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is  Kelly -  Prize: $25 + CTMH Gift pack. Thank you so much Kelly for being our sponsor this week.

My card above is made with this cute image. It makes me think of images that my mom just adores with puppies. Something that she would have created in her days of doing Ceramic's. The card is colored using Copic Markers, Doodlebug flowers, ribbon, brads and buttons, Pattern paper (BoBunny, Talyored Expressions), Stampin Up Twine.

Please come and join us at Creative Knockouts this week. My fellow DT's have out done themselves again with their furry friends creations.

Thank you popping over to see my card.

Have a really blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice coloring friend, love the stamp and the flowers is a wonderful added touch!

    ReplyDelete