Thursday, April 20, 2017

Butterflies


Hello, Hello! Today is my turn to be hostess over at 4 Crafty Chicks. One of the things I get so excited about is to see butterflies flutter by. Each of them is so unique and beautiful. Just one of nature's, treasures.

Challenge #347
Butterflies

My card above was made with Pattern paper from Stampin Up (retired) and whisper white card stock. The die for the butterflies is an unbranded die. The pearls are unknown and there is white, purple color and gold. Unfortunately, I don't think you can see the wink of stella I used on the butterflies.

Please join us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week. We would love to see your wonderful creations. 

Thanks for joining me today

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend, what a wonderful challenge, and you did this one top notch, great dies and the color of that paper is so pretty, awesomeness! Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete