Thursday, April 13, 2017

Baseball Scottie

Welcome to my blog! I have a brand new design team card for you for Creative Knockouts. Our sponsor this week is from Digital Delights. I would like to thank them for letting us use Baseball Scottie and for being our sponsor this week.

Challenge #189 - Buttons
Prize: $5 voucher
http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/
I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Easter this week. This week we are celebrating some special birthdays. Our daughters who will turn the big 15 and my father in laws who will turn 70. 

Hop on over and share your creations with us at Creative Knockouts, we really love seeing your cards.

Entering my card into the following challenges:


Thank you so much for joining me this week.

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Tamie! Love this lil guy and you've done a great job!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome image, great dies u used too, well done!

    ReplyDelete