Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Delight - Ugly Christmas Sweater


Hello! Today, we are spending time with our son Robin and his girlfriend Summer. It sure is nice to spend time with them laughing and giggling. We have been looking forward to movie night, game night and waiting for the rest of our family to show up in the next few days.  Man, I am giddy with excitement for Christmas time this year.

We have a wonderful Christmasy challenge this week over at Creative Knockouts. For challenge #173 please create something for our Christmas Delight Challenge. We have a sponsor again this week and I don't believe I have had the pleasure of working with them before. They have graciously let me use  Ugly Christmas Sweater collection.  They have full color images and black and white.

My create is a clean and simple layout with some fussy cutting and the images have been colored with copics. I used early espresso twine, circle punch, star brad, dazzling diamonds and my red and brown paper stalk are all from Stampin Up.

Please join us at Creative Knockouts for another fun filled challenge.  My fellow teammies have amazing creations for you to see too. You have until next Wednesday to join us.

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, may it be filled with laughter, peace, relaxation of the season and filled with cherished memories of love ones that have passed.

2 comments:

  1. Glad your family is coming and you are looking forward to the festivites and fun. Great card, these make me laugh Ugly sweaters that are cute. Way to go! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Tamie, great job!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete