Thursday, November 24, 2016

Santa Molly

Good morning! We have had more sun this month already than we did for the whole month of October. Seeing the sun more sure has brightened my days and having the extra hour to sleep has brought my world back in line. It has been wonderful enjoying time at home.

We have a brand new challenge that is starting today over at Creative Knockouts. We are on Challenge #169 Tis The Season. It is funny how fast the time is flying by. I am not sure exactly when I am going to go Christmas shopping but holy smokes it is coming quickly.  Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights and they have graciously let me use  Santa Molly highlight this week.  My daughter and I colored this image together and she said yes and no to my layout.  

My image is colored with Copic's and the paper and top note frame was made from Stampin Up.  I also used spellbinders for where my sentiment is. It is a clean and simple design, hope you like it.

Prize:
http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7&zenid=85ns61evuqv2eg70srp2uutt83
We would love to see you, please show us your inspiration over at Creative Knockouts.  My fellow DT's have wonderful creations for you.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Tamie, this is so super cute!! Perfect papers!!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job love the coloring and the image is super sweet. Well done. You did splendid.

    ReplyDelete