Thursday, September 1, 2016

Sassy and Guest Designer Call

Good morning my crafty friends.  Welcome to my blog, where I have a brand new DT creation for you.  The card I am sharing with you today is for 4 Crafty Chicks.   For Challenge #314 our hostess with the mostess is Leanne from Banking on Crafts. Leanne would like us to do some Fussy Cutting for this challenge.  We are also looking for 3 Guest Designers one for each month October, November, and December.  Please type GDT behind your name to enter to become a GDT.

My image is from Sassy Studio Designs and is colored with copics. I am sad to say that they have closed up shop but at least I have some fun images to create with. Fussy cutting was done with scissors and a knife. Some embossing with Stampin Up folders, the die cut squares are from My Favorite Things.  The layout design is from Skipping Stones Designs.

Honestly, it is hard to believe that this is the last weekend of summer holidays and then school starts for another year.  I am however looking forward to meeting some new people where we live in Wainwright. Finally being brave enough to put me out there. Wishing everyone a very safe and happy long weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Tamie this is just awesome! Love the background and the little pearls just make the whole thing pop! Great job my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamie this is just awesome! Love the background and the little pearls just make the whole thing pop! Great job my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card friend - love this image and the pearls are wonderfully placed! WTG!

    ReplyDelete