Thursday, June 23, 2016

A Charmed Life


Today, I am happy to share with you, my latest creation with your for Creative Knockouts. Kelly for Challenge #147 would like you to break out your CHARMS.

Our lovely sponsor this week is Oddball Art and it was wonderful working with Cassidy Image 19. They are offering up a prize of 3 Images to the winner this week. Thank you so much for letting me color up this fun image.

My creation above is created with Stampin Up paper, colored with copics, punch, two charms and some pattern paper from an unknown company.

Prize: 3 Images
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/OddballArtCo?section_id=11739318
Please come and join us at Creative Knockouts this week. I would love to see the different charms out there.

Thanks for popping in and all comments are appreciated.


2 comments:

  1. What a super cute card Tamie! Great work!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout friend, and colors are perfect, nice charm too! Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete