Thursday, May 12, 2016

Jammin Drums

Happy "Creative Knockouts" Thursday! We are on Challenge #141 and our one and only Kelly would like us to use Doilies. The Challenge is called Doily Delights.  Now I must admit I do have these and tend to for get to use them.

Our sponsor for this week is Lacy Sunshine and I would like to thank them for letting me create with Jammin Drums.  I always love to color these images up.

Lacy Sunshine

My fellow DT's have amazing inspiration for you this week so be sure to hop on over and check them out at Creative Knockouts.  We would love to see you creations using Doilies. 

Thanks for joining me for yet another installment of my creative journey.


3 comments:

  1. This is super cute Tamie. Love the colours and that cute image. Great use of the doilies too...I only used one on my creation !!
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, CD DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the image and the doily awesome. Very nicely done friend. Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Tamie! I love the color scheme and that doily is gorgeous! Great work!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete