Thursday, January 28, 2016

Welcome Friends

Hello, as I am typing this we have clouds on one side of our house and blue skies on the other. I totally prefer the blue sky as it has been very cloudy here this past week.  A few days ago we had a rain storm just like it was spring, it was really weird since it is the middle of Winter.

Over at 4 Crafty Chicks we are on Challenge #283 and our beautiful and multi talented hostess this week is Lori.  She would like us to make NO CARDS.  Well did I ever have to put my thinking cap on for this one.  So I thought and I thought just like Winnie the Pooh. There were these plaques that are very old that were being sorely neglected and Rub Ons too that have not seen the light of day for quite some time.  So a light bulb moment happened and a crafty project was born.

The project up above is for a friend.  They are renovating a very old house and I am hoping the colors match. She loves homemade stuff and thought it would be something brand new to put up in her home when they finally get moved in.

We would love to see you master pieces that you make over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  For more wonderful inspiration please hop on over to see what my fellow Chicks have for you.

Thanks for sharing my latest creation with me.


2 comments:

  1. Tamie - I bet your friend will love this!!! Great job re purposing! That's one of my favorite things to do! You definitely rocked this one!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamie - I bet your friend will love this!!! Great job re purposing! That's one of my favorite things to do! You definitely rocked this one!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete