Thursday, December 3, 2015

Winter

What does Winter mean to you? It means to me lots and lots of snow. Beautiful scenes and sometimes the snowfalls that have the big and fluffy flakes are like being in a snow globe. I like to burn candles at this time of year and sit in front of a fire place. Hot Chocolate also means Winter to me.

We have a new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks and our beautiful, very talented Leanne is wanting you to create something to do with Winter. We are on Challenge #275 - Winter.

A clean and simple winter card. When I think of Winter I think of big fat snowflakes. Each one so different, it is like being in a snow globe.

Have an amazing week!


5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous CAS winter card friend! I love that big blue snowflake with the added bling ;) Pretty!! Have a wonderful week ahead xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful friend, WOW I like it....great job! Have a great week! Huggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is just fantastic! Love how CAS is it but it still has such wow factor! Great job my friend!!! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is just fantastic! Love how CAS is it but it still has such wow factor! Great job my friend!!! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card! Wonderful bling in the middle of the snowflake. Thanks for letting me GD with you chicks this month :o)

    ReplyDelete