Thursday, November 26, 2015

Christmas Pixy Two

Hi there! Welcome winter was sure welcomed in this week. High winds, some rain and a good dump of snow.  Monday and Tuesday sure were hunker down and stay in the house if you could days.  The sun should be peaking out today and melting some of the snow.  Be careful friends and family give yourself extra time to get places.

Today, I get to highlight this cute image called Christmas Pixy two and it is by A Day for Daisies. They are our sponsor this week at Creative Knockouts.  Our Challenge for #117 is Festive Fun.

Prize: $12 Gift Certificate
http://adayfordaisies.com/stamps/
The image above has been colored with Copic markers and the my oval dies are from My Favorite Things. The paper, punch and embossing folder is from Stampin Up! This is my favorite time of year. I love the music, songs, lights and the decorations.

Wishing you all a fantastic day.  Remember my fellow teammies have wonderful inspiration for you over at Creative Knockouts.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute, like the image and the layout is clean and so awesome. Way to go!

    Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...she's so adorable, Tamie! I love how you've colored her and the designer papers and colors are perfect - AWESOME card! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's absolutely adorable Tamie! Gorgeous card!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Tamie. Love the image the patterned papers you used. Sooo cute. Sorry I'm a little late visiting.
    Hugs.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Tamie. Love the image the patterned papers you used. Sooo cute. Sorry I'm a little late visiting.
    Hugs.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete