Thursday, October 15, 2015

Pearls, Pearls, Pearls!


What a great weekend! We enjoyed family, turkey and games. It is so much fun to get everyone together. This year we were very lucky to have my sister and her two kids here from beautiful Victoria BC.

A brand new challenge is up over at 4 Crafty Chicks brought to you by me.  For Challenge #268, I want you to break out your Pearls. My fellow Chicks are Pearls Queens.  Be sure to checkout their inspiration.

My card above uses the image from A Random Fan. The pattern paper and papers came from Stampin Up. My image is colored using copics and of course the pearls.  The die cut that was used is a scalloped oval from Spellbinders. Once again I feel my picture taking is not going very well these days.  Sorry for an unclear picture.  If it looks better than I think could you let me know please.

Come on over and join us for an easy peazy Challenge this week over at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Huge thank you for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment