Saturday, October 31, 2015

Holly Angel

Hello welcome back to my blog.  I am excited to share my latest creation with you for Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.  The challenge is always anything goes.  This beautiful image Holly angel is by Ching-Chou Kuik. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful image with me.  I decided to use it in a Christmas tag.  Please come and join us for our challenge this month to win prizes from our following sponsors.

** Sponsor 1 **
Prize ~ 2 or 3 Images if used TSB

** Sponsor 2 **
Prize ~ 3 Images


** Sponsor 3 **
Prize ~ 3 Images

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely tagTamie. I love this image and you've coloured it so well. It looks so lovely. I especially love the little blue birds !!
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPOCF DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous Tamie! I love the image and your colors/coloring are awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning simple tag Tamie, love how you just kept the image, so quick and easy but fabulously done, great work x
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job friend, love tags, and this one is amazing, colors are awesome! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete