Thursday, October 8, 2015

Happiness is...

Good good morning! We are heading towards our Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. We had some huge winds this past weekend and boy oh boy did the leaves fall down to the ground. The richness of the colors just keeps me in awe of the beauty of nature.

Over at 4 Crafty Chicks we have a brand new challenge for you.  Tina is your hostess this week and she gave us a fun, fun challenge. 

CHALLENGE #267 - MASKING

Believe it or not this is the first time I have done something like this. Fall colors were in my mind and well I was trying to recreate a sunset but not sure if that happened.  Stamps used were from Stampin Up and Verve.  Markers from stampin up.

Please breakout your crafting supplies and come crafting with us over at 4 Crafty Chicks. We would love to see your creations.

Have an amazing day!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Tamie you did a fantastic job on this one! I love the colors and it definitely reminds me of Fall! Great colors and your masking is amazing!
    Hugs! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Tamie you did a fantastic job on this one! I love the colors and it definitely reminds me of Fall! Great colors and your masking is amazing!
    Hugs! Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked, and has WOW factor for sure, love the colors and you mastered this technique wonderful....way to go friend!

    Hugs,
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I can't believe you've never done anything like this before, it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete