Thursday, October 15, 2015

Color Me Janette


Thanks for stopping by. My newest creation is made for Creative Knockouts, where our sponsor is from Kenny K Downloads.  They kindly let me use this fun image and it was a blast to color her up with my copics. Thank you.

For Challenge #111 -Metal Mode (use metal of some sort on your card-charm, metal foil, etc) . Kelly would like us to dig into our stash and find some metal to use on our projects. My fellow DT's have some real master pieces to show you. (Sorry for the picture, it doesn't do it justice.  The shine on it was bad. I will try to take another picture to show you.  I used metal brads and aluminum tin foil for the background.

What does your day hold for you? Today, I am going to watch a volleyball game of my daughters. Love this time of year with the sports. Hoping to break out my crocheting tonight.

Come out and join us at Creative Knockouts we would love to see you.

6 comments:

  1. I had some shine problems on my project too :) This is a great card and I love that image! - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of metal, Tamie! Hugs, Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Tamie. Great image and I do so love the embossed background.
    Hugs.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, your CK DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Tamie. Great image and I do so love the embossed background.
    Hugs.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, your CK DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tamie, this is super!! Love that metal embossed background, great job!

    ReplyDelete