Thursday, June 18, 2015

Happy Father's Day


Welcome back to my blog! I am the hostess with the mostess at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for Challenge #251 and it would be fantastic to see Father's Day creations.

Our guest designers and fellow DT's have some awesome Father's day creations if you would like more inspiration.

My card above is a very clean and simple one.  This is a card that I have made for my dad. I used Early Espresso Ink and Chocolate Chip Ink for the tree and the rectangle behind it.  Real Red Ink was used for the sentiment. I look forward to giving it to my dad.

Please join us at 4 Crafty Chicks, I can't wait to see what you design.

Thank you so much for coming to my blog today. Here is to wishing you a very blessed day!!


4 comments:

  1. Another favorite stamp of mine, great job! Nice wiggle dots too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's that epic Lovely as a Tree stamp....what a golden oldie - still PERFECT for Father's Day cards! Awesome card, friend - love the colors and border...hope your week is going awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stamp! Great colors and design too! You rocked this one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stamp! Great colors and design too! You rocked this one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete