Thursday, May 7, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello, Hello, Hello! While I am typing this up I am face timing with my fellow chick Leanne. My daughter Kaitlyn is working on a foil scrapping for her room. I am excited to see how it turns out for her.  She is very crafty too and has some amazing ideas.

I am excited to share our challenge with you at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Our wonderful hostess is Leanne and boy oh boy did she lay down the crafting gauntlet this week.  Once I finally figured out what I could do with the image I was okay, but alas I am getting ahead of myself.  For CHALLENGE #245 - MOTHER'S DAY THEME RECIPE: 3 LAYERS, 2 IMAGES AND 1 COLOR. So the color of my card is Pretty in Pink & whisper white, the stamp are from Stampin Up Bliss & Memento Ink Messages for Mom.

We are also having a Guest Designer Call one designer for each of the following MONTHS of  June, July and August. If you would like to join us please put GDT.

Come on out and join us at 4 Crafty Chicks for this challenge. I would love to see what this recipe inspires you to do.



4 comments:

  1. Hey guess what, it is a "Challenge", and you did it wonderfully...great stamps you used for this card very pretty, nice bling too. Way to go! Huge hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and your layers! Great stamps and wonderful sentiment! I think you managed to knock this one out of the park!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and your layers! Great stamps and wonderful sentiment! I think you managed to knock this one out of the park!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, you did Leanne's challenge very well, girl! Very pretty card - love all the pink :) Thank you again so much for handling things with the other girls while I was away working - it means the world to me! HUGS! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete