Thursday, May 1, 2014

Love

*Note: our winners from previous challenges have missed picking up their prizes.  Please look up top at the Winner's Tab to see if you are a winner and claim your prize (please do within 10 days). *

Hello and welcome back to my blog! I am super excited to be sharing my new DT card for Cards Galore Encore Challenge.  A little business first. If you would like to be part of our Design Team please put DT behind your name when linking up your project.  Onto our challenge.

We are on Challenge #5 for the month of May and it is an easy one "ANYTHING GOES".  Our lovely sponsor this month is Blue Moon Creations.  The prize this month will be..... 3 months of club membership (includes one newsletter, 9 digital images, 3 go to sketches).

I was given this image to use on my card. It is a neat sentiment which I believe means love in several different languages.  I decided to make it clean and simple. Layering the sentiment with black, using red ribbon, then a honey comb embossing folder, and then layering with red paper again. The pearls highlight the sentiment even more.  Thank you Blue Moon Creations for giving me this image to use.

(Please click on badge to go there)


 I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart - Challenge #16 - Anything Goes


We would love to see you at Cards Galore Encore Challenge! Show us what our ANYTHING GOES challenge inspires in you. It would be a blast to hop on over to see you inspiring creations! 
Have a great week, I look forward to seeing what you create.

Till next time, keep smiling :)

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love that sentiment! Hope you have a fantastic day!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done girl, I love the bold brightness of this card, nice sentiment, in any language it is awesome. Nice embossing and great touch with the three ribbon too. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this CAS card friend! That stamp is very cool - love that red LOVE ;) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamie, a beautiful card, love the design.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete