Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Don't Sweat It....

Good afternoon! I decided a little bit of inspiration was needed to kick me out of my down mood today.  This is the first just for fun card in a while so boy I couldn't wait to share it with you.

I have been looking..well really obsessing over these cute images from From The Heart Digital Stamps.  Each new image that pops up on my facebook page just makes me smile.  The image I am using today is called Birthday Candle BirdBrain.  It is super cute and comes with tons of sentiments to make the perfect card.  They also have sketch challenges each week and today I thought why not use an image and do their sketch.  It really is a super cute one.

Here is my creation.  The outside sentiment says Don't Sweat It..., the inside sentiment says You've got that special Birdday glow!  Now I stuck to the sketch no changes, so it is another clean, simple and layered card.
I started out with Chocolate Chip paper and then went a little crazy with the pattern paper from Flower box Doodlebug Designs inc. Loving their bright colors. The Copic's that were used are Y02, Y11, Y13,Y15,Y17,Y21 (chick); Candle: YG21, YG23, YG25; Drop's: B00, B02.  Then I used a scallop punch and a 3/4 square punch to make the ends on my sentiment and a few pearls to finish.  Bam...a new birthday card made.

I would like to enter my card into the following Challenge (please hover over the challenge name and then click they are linked)
 Crafty Cardmakes and more - Challenge #110 - Come Fly With Me
Card Mania -
Challenge #41 - Use a Sentiment
Tuesday Throwdown - Challenge 184 - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for popping by I really appreciate it.

8 comments:

  1. EEEEEK!!! Tamie!!!! This is so super dooper cute!!! Aren't these stamps FUN?!? I love the papers you used and your coloring ROCKS! WTG! girl on making a "for-fun" card! Whoop!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and fun card, Tamie. The different layers are wonderful and you did a great job combined both challenges together.
    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps and good luck with the GTD Call !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bright and cheerful design. Lots of lovely layers and a super cute image.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, your image and sentiment are great fun. A super card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute!! Fun colors and papers too. I love the take on the sketch - GREAT card! Thanks for joining the FTHS sketch challenge this week AND this month's SOTM challenge!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real fun and cute card. Thank you for joining us at CCM&M this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I love your papers and the layout. Super! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice layers girl! I love that paper, and the chicken makes me laugh...awesome sentiment and great card...way to go...wahooo!

    ReplyDelete