Thursday, September 19, 2013

New Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks and an Announcement!

Good Morning! We have had another busy week! We had some family excitement, our oldest sons volleyball team won gold at a tournament, my daughter made the junior volleyball team (she is in grade 6), our middle son is learning to do all of these different types of push ups.  He is trying to do at least 300 a day...can you say *OY*.  We are so proud of them all. The weather has been just amazing but then it dropped yesterday by about 10-14 degrees (brrrr). My mom has been sick and we are hoping she continues to feel better.  Enough of my blabbing and onto the real important stuff.

Onto 4 Crafty Chicks news we are so excited to announce that we have a brand new Chick! She has stunning creations, a wonderful sense of humor and one fabulous blog.  We are so excited to have her with us! Her name is Bonnie Sharp and her blog is are your ready?  It is called The Lucky Clucker.....it sure fits right in with our hen house! We would love it if you would give her a big welcome.  We are super stoked about working with her.

I am the hostess this week over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  In a blink of an eye we are on Challenge #160, please use a balloon or multiple balloons on your creations.

My card below was for my brother-in-laws 40th birthday! My husband picked out the stamp and asked me to make it for him.  I colored it with copics, used two embossing folders, paper (cherry cobbler, whisper white and blue), cherry cobbler twine and 3 punches (two tags and a scallop punch) from stampin up, and the stamp is from totally stampalicious (love these stamps).

What do balloons inspire in you? We would have to see your creation and if you want to see some awesome cards done by Bonnie, Leanne and Lori then please hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks!

Until next time, please have an amazing day and thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

  1. Oh so awesome friend, I love Gus, he is super cool, your Brother in Law will love this card! So glad for the kids, and cudos to Tristan..awesome. Great things happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I LOVE Gus too! and that sentiment is just perfect for all the men in my life - I know that for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gus is a perfect choice for your balloon challenge girl...Love it!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete