Thursday, June 6, 2013

4 Crafty Chicks and Make It Monday

Good Morning to everyone! We had another thunderstorm last night with some very high winds and quite a bit of rain again. Not sure what the weather holds for us today but I am sure there will be sun some where in the forecast right?  So this week has been busy but it sure did have a special highlight for me.  My mom Bonnie, my daughter Kaitlyn and my middle son Robin went to see Diana a Celebration at West Edmonton mall. My kids had to write essays as they were missing school and they both did an amazing job.  I loved Princess Diana as a little girl and admired her work as an adult, so it was so much fun to learn about her childhood, see her wedding dress and countless others memorabilia and oh so much more.  It was a day of memories.  Okay enough about what I did this week and onto the good stuff 4 Crafty Chicks.

 We would like to welcome our Guest Designer Nick from Nick's Scrap Shack. We will get to see 4 creations for the month of June.

Our beautiful hostess again this week is our one and only Leanne.  Now on this particular challenge I truly believe she is the Queen.  We are on Challenge #145...are you ready to here what the Challenge is?

Challenge  #145 - Flowers

Leanne just has a magical touch with working with flowers.  My fellow DT's are amazing too but I have to give this one over to Leanne she is totally the queen, there aren't to many creations without Flowers...she gets totally giddy over them...LOL.  Thank you Leanne, I truly did try to make some of my own, with several that didn't work out, a couple that looked like owl eyes, it was pretty funny.  So I incorporated an embossing folder with flowers on and an attempt at using punches to make a flowers.  All products are from SU! Rich razzleberry; basic black and vanilla with a splash of bling! It is another crisp, clean lined kind of card.
 I would like to enter my card into Make It Monday - #143 - Anything Goes

We hope you will join us at 4 Crafty Chicks where you can make cards; scrapbook layouts, 3D items...  I would truly love to hope on over and see what our Flower challenge inspires in you.

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing this creation with me.

Have an amazing day! A smile is coming you way!!

6 comments:

  1. OH wow friend, love love this color combo, very rich and elegant. I love your card, the embossing folder nice touch! The flowers are cute, and thanks for the nice words...I sure do like my flowers. Great job friend, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS creation with a dynamite color palette. Saws it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking Card! Elegant embossing folder.
    BTW Saw your card on Make It Monday
    TFS
    DebiB
    Thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card lovely clean design very classy. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog The sentiment on my card is a freebie from A Piece of Heart blog
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, sick of this rain, I am telling ya!!! :) Your card is gorgeous this week, Tamie - love,love, love these colors together :D Your embossed background adds the perfect texture as well - WTG!

    ReplyDelete