Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hello Baby!

Good, Good Morning! It has been a busy week but an exciting one all of the same.  We are lucky to have a long weekend, no school tomorrow or Monday.  We are expecting a snow storm with quite a bit of snow and very cool temperatures thru to the weekend.  Frankly, I am ready for spring but I guess Mother Nature has a little more white stuff for us.

Last week there were so many awesome and very inspirational creations over at 4 Crafty Chicks be sure to hop on over and check some out. We also have a new challenge this week and our hostess with the mostess is Melissa.  She has another fun filled challenge and truly an easy one..well sort of *wink*.  Are you ready to see what it is?

CHALLENGE #133 - Clean and Simple

During a fun shopping trip with my friend Lori,  I found this adorable giraffe and thought it was just perfect for one of the little boys our family just welcomed into the world.  Isn't he just cute?  I went with straight crisp lines and used crumb cake, early espresso, bashful blue and whisper white for papers.  I also used some eyelets, twine and copic markers.  Super glad Lori was creating with me because there was a need to tell me how to use my eyelet machine...LOL.  Guess it had been while :) Thanks for an awesome challenge Melissa.

I would love to enter my card into the following fantastic challenges:
 Papertake Weekly - 1-2-3
1.  Twine 2. Eyelets 3. Layers or 3 colors of paper :)

2. Make It Monday - #131 - Anything Goes

We truly hope you will hope on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and show us what Clean and Simple inspires win you.  My fellow DT's have amazing creations to show you too.

I found this quote on Facebook and thought it was funny.

Thank you so much for all of the comments and for sharing my creation with me.  Have an amazing week!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card Tamie, I love that image! Popped over from MIM!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, love the image...wahooo on the eyelets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! The giraffe is super cute and I love the clean and simple look. I found you at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week with your fabulous card! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete