Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Good Day and Happy Valentines Day! Just when I think being ahead of the game is great....then I forget to change my blog post from draft to scheduled.  So sorry girls that my post is late.  Do you do anything special for Valentines day?  We make heart shape pizza's to go with all of the kids sizes.  Pretty soon we will only need to make 2 large homemade heart shape pizza.

This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks we are on challenge #129.  Our beautiful hostess is Melissa and she is changing it up a bit with this fabulous sketch below.  Over at 4 Crafty Chicks our Guest Designer Valou, Leanne, Lori and Melissa have some amazing inspiration for you. 

Here is my clean and simple card for this sketch.  The paper is Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper white.  The pattern paper is either Lime Twist or MME (sorry not too sure).  The stamp is from Stampin Up.  These colors sure do have me dreaming about spring...only a few months away now...yahooo :)  This sketch is definitely on that is going to be worked up often. 

I would love to enter this card into Make It Monday - Anything Goes and Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes.

Can't wait to see what amazing creation you all share with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.  Last week was AMAZING (singing this)!!

Have an amazing week and thanks for sharing my card with me!!

3 comments:

  1. Girlfriend....I love, love, love that you've used all this awesome DSP!!! :) Love your take on Mel's sketch - WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool paper and nicely done...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and lovely birthday card! Love the script on that sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete