Thursday, December 27, 2012

A splash of color over at 4 Crafty Chicks and Prize Week.

Happy belated Christmas to everyone. It has been a busy one with family and friends.  We still hope to get to see a few more people during our time off. Can you believe that we are on the last Thursday of December already? The New Year is just around the corner, so I would like to take this opporunity now to say thank you to all of my followers, to everyone who has left a comment for making my blog what it is.  To my fellow 4 Crafty Chicks, I want to say thank you so much for continuing to inspire me each week with the fantastic challenges. For your patience and just for being the best to work with. Thank you for making this one of the better parts of 2012 for me.

We are on challenge #122 and Lori is our hostess.  She has come up with a splash of color for us and really I love these colors.  I do believe that I would love to color an image like my fellow DT Leanne did.

Here is my creation for this week.  It is a pretty plain card but it could be used for a birthday or a wedding card.  The picture doesn't show it but the Wisteria Wonder is darker than it looks.


This is the prize offered up for this month
 

 I would love to enter my card into 
Make It Monday -  #121 -Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everyone - #10 - Anything Goes
 
Please come on out and join us at 4 Crafty Chicks as I love hopping over to your blogs to see what you have created.

Please have a HAPPY and very SAFE New Years.  May love, laughter, joy follow you into 2013.  Hope to see you next year!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow friend the last one of 2012, where did the year go, but it was a great creative one for sure. Love your card, these colors were fun. Thanks again to you for being apart of a great team. Hugs! Cheers, and here is to 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, last challenge of 2012 - *poof!* Time just flew for us here at 4 CC! Thanks for everything you do for us at 4 CC missy - it's been an amazing year and can't wait to get inky for 2013! CHEERS!!!

    ReplyDelete