Thursday, November 15, 2012

Winter meets 4 Crafty Chicks

Walking in a Winter Wonderland....love this song! It is fitting for how our outdoors look.  The trees are gorgeous.  There are ups and downs to winter but for the most part there are things I love about it too.  One of my favorites is being in a cozy pair of jammies with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book or crafting makes for a great day when the temperatures are in the deep freeze.

This week it is my turn to be hostess at 4 Crafty Chicks. We are on Challenge #116 - WINTER is the theme.  So please pop on over to show us what you got.

My creation this week is clean and simple and it is one of those Christmas cards that would be easy to mail.  All products on here is from Stampin Up!

 Sorry you can't really see the sentiment but it is there...LOL.  Should have went with a darker color.
I would love to enter this into the following challenge at Make It Monday-Anything Goes!

Please hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks...I would love to see what this challenge inspires in you!

Here is my quote":

I MUST 

EAT, SLEEP,  CRAFT...... EAT, SLEEP, CRAFT...EAT, SLEEP, CRAFT.

Thank you so much for sharing in my post today!! Have an amazing day!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS Christmas card, Tamie! I love the embossing folder on NAVY! Looks fantastic - awesome challenge this week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done friend, thanks for the fun challenge...I like that embossing folder...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to mass produce Christmas cards Tamie! Love that embossed snowflake and sweet label. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete