Thursday, March 22, 2012

Music Inspired at 4 Crafty Chicks

Hello crafty peeps. Thank you so much to everyone for playing last week. The creations were phenomenal.

Over at 4 Crafty Chicks our beautiful and very talented Lori (Inkingly Yours) is our hostess with the mostess this week. She has a fabulous challenge for us this week. Anyone who know her, know that she loves her music. She is either singing it or while she is crafting typing it up for all of us to join in.

CHALLENGE #82 - MUSIC INSPIRED
(could even be a card inspired by a song...be sure to tell us what song)

Music has always been part of my life, so I loved this challenge. I listen to pretty much everything, depending on my mood and well too tell you the truth my kids are introducing me to the stuff they like...LOL. Most of it is good but other stuff well...enough said...LOL.

The sentiment I used is one of Stampin Up and truly one of my faves also circle punches and corner rounder were used. It doesn't matter what you are feeling music can express what we just can't say. The paper came from a pack at Micheal's and I thought was completely perfect for this challenge. My card is clean and simple but I tried to spruce it up a bit with some swirls...it might be too much.


The paper reminds me of the days when I used to play trumpet. When I first started my favorite song that I learned to play was Baby Elephant Walk...we thought we were so big when it was our turn to play it. My dad's family played so many instruments and sang. It was always a blast at family functions because music was a huge part of it. Hope music has a place in your life.

I would like to enter my card into the following fantastic challenges:

Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Creative Card Crew - #6 Vintage

Milk Coffee Challenge - #1 Anything Goes

Come on over and join us at 4 Crafty Chicks, we love see the inspiration you all share with us each week. Yes, we enjoy stopping bye to see you blogs too. Leanne, Melissa, Lori and Kasey (GDT) have really amazing creations to share this week. Can't wait too see what you create!

8 comments:

  1. Music is SO important! I love all the elements on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I do so love my tunes!! Your card is gorgeous Tamie! I love all the details - WTG friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crafty Chic you out did yourself..hiding that talent again...awesome job, love love lovvve it...great job.....Really Rocked it! Wink, wink!
    Wahoooooooooo friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Tammie. I love that your little circle looks like a record! You can never have too much bling!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!love the music note paper and bling.Great lo of card.I like how you added tags.Thanks for joining us at Milk coffee first challenge.Hope to see you soon again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so fab and cool! Thx for joining our very first MilkCoffee challenge, hope you come again honey!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only in the shower is music a part of my life ..apart from the wireless of course .
    This a beautiful card though . Love the music background .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete