Thursday, January 12, 2012

Recipe at 4 Crafty Chicks

Thank you so much to everyone who popped by to say hi last week. The comments were awesome and I was blessed enough to gain some new followers. Welcome and I hope you enjoy my posts each week on my blog.

Our blog hop over at 4 Crafty Chicks was a big success so before I get to our new challenge I want to announce the winner of my blog hop. Congratulations Michele, please email your mailing addy to 4craftychicks @ gmail dot com.

#8. Michele F

True Random Number Generator
1 19 8

So this week we are onto challenge #72. Our beautiful hostess this week is Melissa and does she have a great challenge for us.

CHALLENGE #72 - RECIPE:
(1) Ribbon
(2) Buttons
(3) Layers

Sorry, I do not have a card posted for this challenge but I am extremely sick and haven't been able to make one yet. Whatever I have seems to be sticking around and making me drag sooooo bad. Hopefully, today or Friday I will have enough energy to get one done.

This is a super challenge Melissa. Leanne, Lori and Melissa have amazing creations to share with you all. Hopefully I will too. Thank you so much for your understanding. Please come and join us. Would love to stop bye to visit.

Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment