Thursday, November 3, 2011

Die Cut Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Good morning to you! This week has been one crazy week so far. Boy am I glad that it is Thursday. Reason number one is over at 4 Crafty Chicks, we have another rockin challenge for you. Our most fabby and very talented hostess is Leanne this week. Now my friend loves to use her Die Cuts and she is always finding different idea's of how to use them on her scrapbooking pages and cards. It is a super fun challenge. The second reason is that maybe by Sunday my days might slow down...*wondering if I am dreaming...LOL.*

CHALLENGE #62 - DIE CUTS

Here is my card that I designed for this challenge. The Spellbinders that I used was Label #9. It has kind of taken a back seat to my circles and squares, so out it came for this fun challenge. The snowflakes are a Martha Stewart punch, and a circle punch. My embossing folders are snow burst and swiss dots. This was my first ever favorite snowman stamp from Stampin Up! Frosty has been on the shelf for a little to long, so out he has come. A little bling in between the Dies add for a little pop.

So there is a sketch I used and my apologizes because I am unable to get it loaded tonight. So thank you so much to this persons creativity. I hope you like my card and the colors I chose.

Leanne, Lori and Melissa have made wonderful cards this week (as with every week). Be sure to stop bye there blogs and share some love. Also check out our Guest Designer: Victoria, she is going to be joining us for the month of November. Pop on over to see her inspiring card she made for her first challenge with us.

We had an awesome week last week, so I am hoping we can keep it going! I have so enjoy checking out all of the beautiful blogs and creations that you share with us each week. Please come and join us for a week of fun at 4 Crafty Chicks.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Make It Monday - anything goes

Papertake Weekly Challenge - anything goes extra add a bit of sparkle or bling :)

Thank you so much for stopping bye and sharing my card with me.

10 comments:

  1. I love this! That happy guy definitely takes center stage on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute "Frosty" card friend! He looks fantastic in those nesties! :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, love frosty! The Spellbinders are a nice touch and the bling....just Pops! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's gorgeous I love it, will have to check out 4 Crafty Chicks sounds way fun....saw this on MIM and had to come take a closer look as I am a snowperson lover:) TFS and gl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the embossing and fabulous image.love all the bling...really lovely card.


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, great colors and lovin the bling. Wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw your card on MIM, and had to take a closer look. Love the embossing and the snowman. Very sweet. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tamie, Thanks for your wonderful welcoming note. You ladies have a great blog going on! I love all the texture on your card, he's a happy snowman.
    Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is absolutely fabulous! how gorgeous the sparkle and gems look...brilliant card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, love the blue & white combo, and the blingy die cut border too!

    ReplyDelete