Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love You So Much!

Hey my crafting pals. How is your day going so far? Mine has been really good. The best part was having lunch with my DH. We went to Subway and shared a foot long. I made this card with some idea's from my daughter, when we were talking about Valentines day. Kaitlyn is my inspiration at times. It seems like it is always so easy for her to make a card.

Totally Stampalicious theme this week to have AT LEAST THREE HEARTS on you project! Mine has twelve, probably over done...but I was in a hearty kind of mood. Be sure to check them out...the DT's have some fabby inspiration. With Valentines Day just around the corner Crafty Hos' Challenge Blog theme this week is LOVE THEME. Be sure to stop bye their blog to see all of their wonderful creations. My last challenge is from The Paper Players them is to create A ROMANTIC CARD OF ANY STYLE. Like everyone the DT's on this challenge blog have some major inspiration happening. Be sure to check them out too.


Here is my clean and simple card! I used my daughter's heart punch again (sure glad my mom gave it to her). Might just have to get the big one from Stampin Up. The Martha Stewart scoring board was used to make my score lines, which helped make a pretty frame around the stamp LOVE you much. I might have over done it with the hearts and pearls but for some reason my card just keep calling out for each area to be filled with something.

Recipe: Stamp: Love You Much (SU); Paper: Real Red, basic black and whisper white; Ink: Versa Fine black; Accessories: Clear embossing powder, score board (MS), pearls (black, white, pink), markers (SU).

It feels so nice to be able to create and just relax. I am hoping that tonight or tomorrow my craftroom will get some of my attention. It really is a mess and is in need of some cleaning, but all I want to do it create...LOL.

I must run my Robin to vocal lessons and finish my salad up before we leave.

Thanks for stopping bye and sharing this card with me. Have an amazing night! May it be fun whatever you are doing.

Be sure to hop on over and check these blogs out. Also come join us at Picture Perfect Creations for our new color combo and 4 Crafty Chicks will have a new challenge up tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. This is really fantastic! I love the layout and how it is simple yet still romantic! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of this stamp and the score lines are such a fun detail! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card T! I love the scoring technique, nicely done. Those hearts just POP... sure has the WOW factor...cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and sweet. Great scoring lines! Thanks for playing in the Totally Stampalicious Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love the layout and the pearls! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tamie! What a beautiful card!!! Love the hearts, the pearls and the score lines!!!!!! Totally fabulous! Also a big shout out of thanks for the blog award!! I am honored and will try REALLY hard to get it posted. Time so gets away from me. After all, I have a PPC challenge card to make!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card!! Love the layout, the hearts/pearls/scoring...just fabulous!! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this LO...What a fun Valentine card..thanks for playing along with us at Totally Stampalicious:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is fabulous! I love the score marks and the little details, the whole thing really works well together. Lovely job! Thank you so much for playing along with the Crafty Ho's this week!

    ReplyDelete