Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Monday Lunchtime Sketch meets The Paper Players

Hi there my crafty friends! How are you doing today? Today, it is a balmy -26 here and snowing a little bit. Last night, I made a card for these two challenges but at the end of it was not feeling well enough to put it on my blog. Even though I am not perky at all today, I wanted to show you what I made.

The Paper Players have a theme challenge this week. All of the DT's have amazing cards. I need to get some cards made for Valentines Day and get them into the store where I sell my cards. Thanks ladies for helping me get crackin. Oh and my good friend Lori, started to make some Valentines Day cards too. thank for your inspiration.

Techno Stamper has an amazing sketch for us to use this week. Mary Jo also made a very cute Valentines day card with her sketch! Another source of great inspiration.

Here is my simple card! I was able to use Love You Much stamp set from SU and the heart punch I actually borrowed from my daughters collection of punches. Good thing her grandma gave it to her for christmas *giggle*. The pattern paper is Sending Love Speciatly paper from SU, pearls and chocolate chip ink and marker.

My lighting was a little off. You can't see the glitter on the pattern paper or that it is raised (it really is stunning) and the hearts are also colored with glitter.

I hope you like it! Thank so much for taking the time to share my card with me. Have an amazing day and hope you get the chance to stay warm.

4 comments:

  1. That is so sweet, I hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamie, this is so cute! I have that paper, stamp set AND ribbon!!! hee hee might just have to CASE yours :P

    WTG! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamie- this card is great! Love the take on the sketch and the use of the DSP with all of the little hearts! I hope you feel better soon and thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamie, how wonderful that you could borrow the punch from your daughter! Fabulous take on the sketch. I love the DSP you used and the little hearts with the pearls are adorable.
    So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete