Monday, November 1, 2010

Take Time to Chase the Snowflakes and PPC #37

Happy November 1st! Where did October go? Well last night was Halloween and boy did my kids have an awesome time trick or treating with their friends. It worked out wonderful for me because Lori came to visit with me while our kids went out on the town. My other surprise yesterday was my long time friend Chrissy and her sister Wendy(her son) stopped by to visit me. Yes, yesterday was a fantabulous day!

Today is Monday and your know what that means...Megan has another great Color Combo for us at Picture Perfect Creations. We are on Challenge #37 and I love all of these colors but the Cajun Craze threw me a little. Thanks Megan for the super great challenge and for making me step out side of my crafting box...a true challenge.
I went over to see what Card Patterns new sketch was and it was just perfect for these colors. The DT's have awesome creations again...thanks for such a great sketch.

I just love this snowman and sayings! Thanks Lori for letting me get it inky it is stinkin cute and the sayings just rock! Now the Cajun Craze threw me a little so I used it on the snowmans nose and buttons. Not alot of it but enough to make the snowman pop!

This color challenge is awesome...so I hope you will all hop on over to PPC to play with us and to see the DT's creation.

6 comments:

  1. Tamie, this card *is* stinkin' cute! I'm so glad that you got to use it...WTG! FAB card this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snowman is just too cute! and don't forget the Queen of Embossing - PERFECT :-)

    Thank you so much for your comment on mine! You're one of the sweetest people I've had the peasure of "meeting"
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tamie (aka texture queen) this is gorgeous!! I agree!! Whatever happened to October?! Can you believe I get married in exactly 11 months from today!?!? AHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Such a cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute snowman,It is a good thing I have too much to do or your stamping room might be rayed.Lv it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card. I love that snowman. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete