Monday, September 27, 2010

Rich Crisp Colors at PPC Challenge #32

Hey there everyone! I hope your weekend was full of a little bit of everything, laughter, peace, quiet, some great companionship and most of all fun. I had a good weekend even though my allergies have finally caught up to me, boy does my head hurt. There has to be something said when you sinus's can change the way you sound...LOL. Some would say I sound a little huskier...LOL. This weekend both my boys and Rob walked for two charities, Kaitlyn and myself were only able to walk in one. It rained yesterday but it sure did bring out the crisp new colors on the trees. Speaking of colors onto our color challenge.

Ooooooooo, this color challenge has some super dooper fall colors, so come join us at Picture Perfect Creations. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these colors Megan. Don't ya just love it when you see colors and a card falls into place. Now this cute stamp set my girlfriend Lori let me borrow for this little piece of inspiration. The sketch I used was an old one from CPS. Their sketches are just awesome. All stamps were markered and then huffed on to create this look.

What do you think of this crisp clean and simple card? Aren't the colors just perfect for it?
Come join us for some great fun! It is so much fun commenting and checking out your blogs. Hop on over and look at the other DT's creations they are just wonderful. You can get to them by clicking onto their names on the right hand side of my blog.

Thanks for stopping in and all comments are appreciated. Don't look now but a smile is being sent your way :)

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing card you made this week! I love the centerpiece and the dot texture, oh and the brown pearls - those really set this card apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love what you did with this Tamie! I was excited to see how you finished your card and you ROCKED it! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so darn nice, love it, what the heck, we all like that paper, stamp, feel of fall...very nicely done girlie...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamie this is GORGEOUS!!! The coloring is awesome! Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete