Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Believe It Card #2 for a Wednesday :)

Good afternoon my crafting peeps! Well it wasn't hard to get another card done today. I had two really terrific challenge sites to inspire me. Maybe just maybe their might be a 3rd card today. I hope so...LOL.

Picture Perfect Creations set up some fantastic colors to work with in their 3rd challenge. Megan thanks so much for the inspiration, it truly is a wonderful challenge site.

Inkspirations....by Makeesha Byl has to wonderful sketch (Challenge #19). I have been looking at Makeesha site for a while now, I am soooooo excited to finally put together a card for her. Thanks Makeesha for a very inspiring sketch.




Here is my creation:


Recipe:
Stamps: Close as a Memory (SU), Thanks for Shopping (Verve)
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Rose Red and Basic Black
Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: Bashful Blue ribbon, blue and black pearls, dimensionals, new punch from Stampin' Up, D'Vine Swirl (cuttlebug), black brads


Has it been a good day for you? Mine is very quiet with all my kids in school, but will be noisy in about a 1/2 hour...:). I hope you enjoyed my card. May your day continue to bring you laughter, love and peace. Hopefully you get all of that and some crafting done too....LOL. See you soon.

7 comments:

  1. Omygosh too wonderful...love it...you are so talented...love your cards...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tamie - this is lovely! The scallop border and pearls give it such an elegant feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamie, I LOVE this card...way to go my friend! That stamp and sentiment look fantastic and I love all the textures!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love what you did with the colours!

    Smiles,
    Lesley ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coool card. The colors are great to-gether.Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Tami, this is just beautiful! i love how you have added the wee little pearls to the scallops, and your colour combo too! Thanks so much for playing (hope you come back again!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this such a pretty eye catching card 8)

    ReplyDelete