Friday, February 26, 2010

Gotta Love These Colors!!

Good Friday night...my crafting buddies. Today has been a busy day for me...it started with getting up late for school which I thought thank goodness is only a 1/2 day...LOL. So off to bible study I went, then shopping and then home to do my house hold work before the weekend (I am still doing :o).

Not sure if it is a full moon tonight...but my boys were just fighting with one another, as a result upset mom and upset dad equalled early bedtime for all three. Oh did I mention our daughter got into the fighting mix too...LOL....school must have needed to be a whole day. *wink* to much time at home to see one another I guess. It could be spring fever setting in with all the nice weather....maybe tomorrow will be better for them.

I was happy to get down to my little crafting room to try to relax...but was interrupted to mediate(??) a fight...so a few hours later I have my card done.

Thanks to Julie who has an amazing color challenge at The Play Date Cafe this week. I was able to make this little cutie from Greetings Farm. I just might have found a new color combo I *heart*.



My creation for you to see:
I am going to make a second card, but I don't have more flowers...so any suggestions from anyone as what to put in my 4 squares?

Recipe:

Stamp: Greetings Farm

Paper: Taken with Teal, Basic Black and Whisper White, DSP (all SU)

Ink: Versa Fine

Accesorries: flowers, pearls, white pen, markers (SU), Copic's, Ribbon, dazzling diamonds, scalloped square punch and 1 1/4" square punch, dimensionals., clear embossing powder.

Wishing you all a really good night. I hope to be back tomorrow with another card. Thanks so much for stopping in. Til next time I am sending a smile your way!!! Happy Weekend :)

4 comments:

  1. I just love this card,colors are great to-gether.You rock this one.Lv it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-M-G-O-S-H Tamie!!! She is totally STINKIN' CUTE!!!! :o) I love it, love it, love it! Mom is right, you rock'd this one! WTG!!! Can't wait to see what else you come up with today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and a wonderful way to use the colors from this week's challenge at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete