Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stampin with Riley!

Look at this little cutie!!! My friend Leanne came for a visit. A fun filled visit it was. So I took her down to show her my new shelf and how I am now a little more organized. We were discussing stamping techniques and she said well let's try it. She trimmed my Riley up and stamped him....can you say cute!!!!!

My mom and I were watching in utter amazement. Leanne went through my scrap pile of paper and just started pulling out pieces of paper, mixing and matching. The amazing part was in a 1/2 hour she was completed the card...LOL. A great job too! Riley was scared of burning so he put on a little to much sun screen...hee hee. I really love her use of the pearls too. Mom and I hope that someday we can put one together that fast.

Leanne is very talented and can craft anywhere. Thanks for everything and the great card.



2 comments:

  1. You are so funny Tamie, thanks for putting him on your Blog...it was fun creating this little one...He is pretty white, maybe you should give him a tan....Thanks again, it was a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great watching Leanne make this card.She makes it look sooo easy. Lv it. Great time.

    ReplyDelete