Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kaitlyn's First Challenge Card

Okay, so when I was making up my card last night for the Stampin' Royalty Challenge #3 my daughter wanted to do it too! She said she wanted the scalloped circles I had cut out...laughing I said okay. Kaitlyn said "Mom what is the point of your challenge thing?"..LOL. I told her I had to make a card with no layers...her reply..."mom, it is easy, why are you thinking so much...LOL" Out of the mouth of babes. She is 7 years old and loves to craft. I don't know exactly all she used for her card, but I do know the stamp is SU and SU markers. She also used my daubers. I am linking this just because she wanted me to show everyone that she had no problem doing a one layer card (not like me...LOL). As I say this I am laughing because I started my card before her and she was done before me. She did a really great job and I am proud of her (the only thing that she asked for help with was her bow). Thanks for stopping bye to see her card.

Kaitlyn thanks for sharing craft time with mommy and working on a challenge with me. She gave her card to her very best friend Kim.

5 comments:

  1. Tamie, your Riley card is so freakin' adorable!! I love those colors together now but like I said today "really?" when you told me the colors...hahaha - you did a MARVELLOUS job :)

    Kaitlyn, that card is very, very cute! I think you did a fantastic job girlie :) Way to go! Aunty is very proud of you! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Kaitlyn... you blew my sample out of the water! I wish that I was able to this without thinking... I think I may have burnt out a couple of brain cells! I love your colour combo and how you combined them to make the large butterfly! Excellent job! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaitlyn this is a great card. You will out do your mom and me soon.Keep up the great work.Lv Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card! Great job Kaitlyn! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete