Saturday, December 12, 2009

Taylor Expressions Sketch Challenge #94

Yesterday, I saw this amazing sketch challenge. I had several idea's and kept changing them...LOL. This sketch was found at Taylored Expressions-TESC94. I just love this layout, so thanks again Taylor for the wonderful inspiration. You should pop on over and check it out!

This is my creation with the Taylors sketch:

I used a stampin' spot in order to get the effect with the Swiss Dots folder. I used Taken with Teal with the card stock of Sahara Sand. Honest to boot were my kids Kaitlyn and Robin told me exactly what they liked and didn't. So thanks to them for all of their honesty. The final result is this card for Taylor's Challenge.


Recipe:
Stamps: Holiday Lineup (SU)
Paper: Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Holiday Lounge DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Taken with Teal
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Whisper White Ribbon, Martha Stewart punch, Swiss Dots folder (cuttlebug)

Til next time share a smile with someone and thank you for popping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment