Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cupcake Night!!!

Good very early morning everyone...my clock is reading just after midnight here. I hope you all had a great night. We are still hunkered down in the midst of a snow storm. It is a blustery night out there with all of the snow and wind blowing.

I wanted to make one more card to night and as I was talking to my friend Lori, she told me about this sketch challenge at Taylored Expressions, so I thought I would check it out. Today, I found designing my cards hard, although this one I had a sketch it was picking the stamps and deciding what paper to use. I stepped out of my box a little bit and picked some different colors. Let me know what you think. It is pretty plain, nothing fancy about this card. Thanks for putting this sketch challenge on it was a blast. My son and I had fun completeing this project together.

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #93




This is my end result. Please let me know what you think.


Recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Cupcake (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, Martha Stewart Punch, Markers (SU)


Thanks for stopping bye. Wishing you a great morning with a ton of smiles and laughter.



3 comments:

  1. Hey...look at you!! I totally *heart* this card! I love the cupcakes - they are adorable. The paper is of course, one of my fav's.....looks fantastic - thanks for stamping with me tonight!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so SWEET! I love those cupcakes! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your card is amazing! I love the colors you used! Love the cupcakes...
    rgds

    ReplyDelete