Monday, April 6, 2009

Life Has Been Busy!

Hi Everyone!

Wow these last couple of weeks sure have been busy. I have been away at a AGM Conference with my husband. I have also helped plan a baby shower for one of my friends. It has been a little crazy.

We had a birthday party for my son. I was sick, so it made things a little interesting...LOL. My very good friend Lori came to see me on Tuesday with her kids. It was an amazing day and my birthday present was awesome. Please watch in the next couple of days. I hope to get another scrapbook page done (from a kit that I was given for my birthday) and hopefully a card too.

When in Calgary, I was able to see my uncle who is dying of a brain tumor. He lives in a hospice and it touched my heart and soul, that he can still play the music he loves with not to much trouble. He makes everyone smile and that is how I have always wanted to live my life. What a true blessing he is.

Now something I can tell you is I have done no crafting but I have finished reading Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. I am almost done reading Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult. If anyone has a comment about any of these books please leave them. I love to read and talk about them too.

I will be back with something new and crafty so keep an eye out. I hope life has been kind to all of you lately and I will see you soon.

Keep smiling and tell someone you love them today!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful writing Tamie....You have such a big loving heart to share with everyone. I love that about you. Keep crafting...cuz I need more ideas...^You're so much more crafty than me...and I thought I was artsy! ha ha. I bought a cuttle bug. I love it.

    ReplyDelete