Monday, March 16, 2009

Follow Your Heart Create...

Good Morning Everyone!!!! This Monday has started off really good. It has taken a little longer to put this card onto my blog. My friends and family are still encouraging me to keep going with my crafting. I will be slow for a little while, but I hope in no time, I will be posting almost every day again.

I started this card at the crafting retreat I went on. I had a vision in my head, and well sometimes it doesn't come to the paper...LOL. I cut alot of card stock for this one. In the end I put all of the other stuff away and decided to keep it simple. Sometimes that is the best. The hardest part was the colors, but in the end, I stepped out of my box and actually like the choice I made.

I bought some new stamps and hope to get too them soon. My week though is going to be crazy busy. I really need to budget my time to fit it all in.

Hope you enjoy the card!

Till next time...remember to tell someone you care for that you love them.

3 comments:

  1. Guess, I should have went with another picture. This one was clearer on my computer, but maybe the other one that was close up would have been better. Next time....LOL. My learning curve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. I want to see more!!!!!!. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic! I really enjoy that stamp set girl!! Way to go...you had better keep going with your crafting or I'll be the first one one your doorstep and you won't LIKE IT!!!! *sticking tongue out* Luv ya!!!

    ReplyDelete