Friday, January 23, 2009

Peaceful Grazing....

Okay, I got over my pity party about my idea's not appearing on the paper the way I wanted. After a good night sleep I saw my cards in a different light. They are unique...truly...LOL! I really like this card and retract anything I said last night...during my tired and frozen state.

My kids really liked this card. I used Stickles (Diamond). This is the first time I used this product and I just loved it. It really helped add the extra to my card that I was looking for. Another great thing about it, is it was easy to use for a person who was tired and frustrated.

The horse stamp I used is a retired SU stamp called Bareback. I love the detail on this stamp and find that it is suitable for anyone. The paper and ink I used were SU the colors are Bravo Burgandy for the base of the card, Handsome Hunter and Whisper White.

Right now it is -33 with a wind chill and I am enjoying a cup of Mint Green tea! It is warming my bones...it also has me thinking of more card idea's. I hope to post another one tomorrow, but I might post one of my other works in progress. Stay warm....till tomorrow.









1 comment:

  1. I love this horse even more. Can you make 2 of these for me!?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete